Main Highlights of Virat Kohli Biopic Should Be –
- Early life of Virat Kohli
- Virat Kohli as a Cricketer
- Virat Kohli as a Business Man
Early Life of Virat Kohli –
Virat Kohli was born on 5th of November 1988, in Delhi, India. Whose father, Prem Kohli is a criminal lawyer and mother, Saroj Kohli is a house wife. His journey from a normal boy to the Captain of Indian cricket team is remarkable. He has two siblings, his elder brother, Vikas Kohli and elder sister, Bhavna.
He was way to passionate about cricket since his childhood. According to his family, he started to swing his at an early age of three. He passion towards cricket increases with the time so his father enrolled him in a cricket of West Delhi and he trained under Rajkumar Sharma and played several matches here. While playing cricket he completed his early schooling from Vishal Bharti Public School.
Virat Kohli As A Cricketer -
- Virat Kohli is very devoted towards Cricket from the starting of his career. Which improved his skills over the time and make him one of the finest Batsman of this era.
- Virat Kohli started his cricketing career as in 2002, playing for Delhi Under 15 team than He was selected for Under 17 team in 2003-04 for Vijay Merchant trophy. He also played for India’s under 19 team and Led the team to the victory for Under 19 world Cup in 2008. Due to his brilliant performance he was bought by RCB in IPL.
- He played his first international against Shri Lanka in2008 and played an important role in the World Cup of 2011. He became the first batsman to score a 100 on his debut match of world cup.
- While playing a lot of matches he became greater with the time and now he is leading Indian Cricket team in all three formats after MS Dhoni.
Virat Kohli As A Business Man –
From a legendary cricketer to a Great Investor, Virat Kohli is a champion.
- Virat Kohli endorse a number of top qualities brands like Audi, Tissot, Boost, Manyavar and many others. He charges 5-6 crore per day for the shooting of these advertisement. Due to all these things Virat Kohli emerged in the list of highest paid celebrities.
- Virat Kohli also endorse Puma and he signed a deal of 110 Crore. Which is the highest deal till the date.
- He is the most followed Indian Celebrity on Instagram with more than 64.6 million followers. You won’t believe that he charges around 1.35 crore rupees for a single post to Instagram. We all have seen MRF sticker on Virat Kohli’s bat, MRF company pay him 12 crore rupees just to that sticker on his bat.
While endorsing such huge brands he also owns his own business. Let’s have a look on Virat Kohli Business ventures
- Virat Kohli brought major Business share holder of Wrong in 2014, We is one of the top leading Fashion brands in India. Virat Kohli also Co-own a brand with Sachin Tendulkar.
- In 2014, Virat Kohli launched a sport app and website named as Convo. Which is further promoted by Virat Kohli and famous footballer Gareth Bale. The main purpose to launch this website or app to provide a platform to all the sport lovers to stay connected. These all will be the major highlights of Virat Kohli Biopic.
Fitness Freak Virat Kohli Gym Business
We all are aware of Virat Kohli’s Devotion about this fitness. He is one of the fittest Indian players. You also heard a no of facts about him that he doesn’t eat meat of sweets to maintain his diet. Due to his Fitness fantasy, He invested 90 crores in CHISEL GYM to expend and Globalized it.
Virat Kohli Owns Several Sport Teams –
- We all knows that Virat Kohli is a huge fan of Football. In an interview Virat Kohli also said that If I wasn’t a cricketer than he will be a footballer. Due to his interest in Football, He owns a football team of Indian Super League, FC GOA.
- Virat Kohli id also co-owner of UAE Royals side in the International Premier Tennis League. The legendry Tennis Played Roger Federer is a part of that team.
- Virat Kohli also owns a Wrestling team named as Bengaluru Yodhas in Pro Wrestling league.
Few other Virat Kohli Businesses –
In 2017, Virat Kohli also launched a Wireless Headphone Brand named as Muveacoustics with Hong-Kong based Zeeva Electronics Company. In which Virat Kohli is the major share-holder.
Last But not least, Virat Kohli co-owns a well-known brand of India “One8”. He collaborated with PUMA for the appearance of One8. A lot of products of this brand is already present in the market such as Clothing, Perfumes Footwear and many other.
There is a news that Virat Kohli’s this Brand Is going to Launch his own smartphones in 2021.
With all these Virat Kohli has a Brand Value of 237.5 Million $ which is around 2100 crore Indian rupees.